Really well made, beautiful wool pads..
TOD SLONE'S 100% WOOL SADDLE PADS
- Contoured to fit horse's back which allows saddle to fit properly
- 100% Wool provides for comfort and care for horse's back
- Cut out in front allows saddle to fit lower to reduce leverage from saddle horn to horse's back
- Heavily oiled wear leather provides longevity
- Grey available in three thicknesses: 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
- Black available in two thicknesses: 3/4" and 1"
- Absorbs more shock than rubber pads
- Small Round: 28"l x 28"w
- Small Square: 28"lx30"w
- Medium: 30lx32"w
- large: 32"x32"
TOD SLONE SADDLE PAD CARE
- Prevent dirt and hair build-up on underside of pad by brushing occasionally in a circular motion with a soft bristle brush.
- Only wash with water unless pad is extremely dirty. If soap is needed, use Woolite ® or horse shampoo.
- Wash pad from center to outer edges.
- Rinse and rotate pad simultaneously to avoid letting dirty water soak into saddle pad.
- Do NOT lay pad flat to rinse. Hang or hold by gullet hole.
- Hang pad by gullet hole to dry. Do NOT lay pad on its back to dry.
- After drying, flex pad in areas that are still hard to reestablish compression protection.
Slone Saddle pads 3/4" thick